Ordering a firearm from Florida Gun Classifieds operating under the domain FFLGUNS.com is simple and easy. Select the firearm you want to purchase, and follow the pages to pay for the gun. Then select the FFL of your choice. If you FFL is not listed don't worry! Just let us know where you would like the firearm shipped and well handle the rest.
Additional shipping will be required and usually runs about $25-45 for pistols and $35-45 for long guns. You can pay directly on our site, or if you prefer paying with another form of payment, we accept online banking transfers into our business checking account by selecting transfers and using the email address Floridagunclassifieds@gmail.com, Postal Money Orders (which can be purchased at your local post office and are as good as cash,) Certified funds: either Cashiers Check or Money Order, and of course CASH! we ship once the payment has cleared and the FFL has been received.
REFUND POLICY: Once an order has been placed their are no refunds. All firearm sales are final. If there is an issue with the purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org first and we will find a solution.
DELIVERY POLICY: All firearms will be shipped once payment has cleared and FFL has been received. Pistols must ship 2nd day air and rifles will be shipped ground. We use Fedex, UPS, and USPS. Tracking information will be included and sent to your email address.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I understand that Florida Gun Classifieds is the FFL dealer selling me the selected firearm, and will only ship said firearm to another FFL dealer of your choice. All firearm sales are final, and once you have selected and paid for said firearm, the firearm will be shipped to the FFL you have chosen.
- I am responsible for obeying all applicable enforcement mechanisms, including, but not limited to federal, state, municipal, and tribal statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances, and judicial decisions, including compliance with all applicable licensing requirements.
- I will not use FFLGUNS.com for any illegal purpose.
- If I am at all unsure about firearm sales or transfers, I will contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosive at 1-800-ATF-GUNS and visit the ATF website at http://www.atf.gov.
- Florida Gun Classifieds is not responsible for mistakes on any of its listings. We reserve the right to edit or remove any information, from the site without notice. If a mistake is made and a firearm is purchased, Florida Gun Classified reserves the right to change the information that was incorrect, including price. We will notify the buyer of the corrected information, and give them the right to cancel the transaction if necessary.
- If I violate these terms, Florida Gun Classifieds may permanently remove me from the site or, depending on the nature and severity of the violation, avail itself of such remedies as are prescribed by law. While Florida Gun Classifieds ABSOLUTELY BELIEVES AND CHAMPIONS "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms," Florida Gun Classifieds will comply with federal, state, municipal, and tribal law enforcement entities pursuant to the Constitution of the United States and Due Process of Law.
- I take responsibility for my actions whilst using FFLGUNS.com. I also take responsibility for any and all of my actions related to, or resulting from, my use of FFLGUNS.com. Further, I am solely responsible for any and all consequences of such my actions.
- I indemnify and hold harmless Florida Gun Classifieds and FFLGUNS.com and all of its owners, directors, officers, employees, and agents for any and all loss, harm, damage, costs, liability, and expense caused to them, whether intentionally or unintentionally, by my use of FFLGUNS.com, including but not limited to direct or indirect results of violations of any and all applicable laws.
- Florida Gun Classifieds and FFLGUNS.com may make changes to these terms at any time without notifying me. As a user, I am solely responsible for reading the most current version of the terms and conditions.
We're Not the Government. Florida Gun Classifieds Protects Your Privacy!
We may collect the following information during the online classified listing checkout process:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact information including phone number and email address
- other information relevant to your order or customer service including surveys and/or offers
What Does Florida Gun Classifieds Do With My Information?
We won't ever share it with anyone - ever.
Here are some of the reasons we have to collect your information during checkout:
- We need to know where to ship the gun
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Is Florida Gun Classifieds Secure? How Do I Know I Can Trust You?
Florida Gun Classifieds is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our checkout is done with SSL (secure socket layer) with our HTTPS secure certificate to ensure your information remains private.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- when you sign up for an account with Florida Gun Classifieds, you are allowing us to collect certain information to make your user experience better. If you want to elect that the information should not be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, please email Matt@floridagunclassifieds.com and asked to be removed from the email list.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing Matt@floridagunclassifieds.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email Matt@floridagunclassifieds.com or write to Florida Gun Classifieds 11070 Wiles rd. coral springs, fl 33076
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Coral Springs, Fl. 33076